Greystone is a private national commercial real estate finance company with an established reputation as a leader in multifamily and healthcare finance, with over $18.3 billion in loan originations in 2021. The firm consistently ranks in the Top 10 for Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac multifamily loan originations and is the #1 FHA commercial lender in the country. Greystone also ranks nationally as a top affordable housing, seniors housing, and small balance loan lender. A highly philanthropic company, Greystone donates more than half of its profits to charity each year.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who will have the ability to multi-task while maintaining complex schedules. Managing administrative support is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide efficient and practical daily calendar management for the head of the group.
- Assist in scheduling meetings and conference calls.
- Provide office and administrative services to senior-level executives.
- Help organize travel utilizing Concur travel.
- Process expense reports through Concur.
- Coordinate with internal and external staff to assist in meeting preparation.
- Assist in keeping Salesforce up to date.
- Help with layout and creation of presentations, handouts and other marketing collateral as needed.
- Assist with client communications, drafting emails on the Executive’s behalf when needed.
- Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority, while using discretion in dispensing information.
- Arrange and manage meetings, including scheduling of conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics, etc.
- Send out reports for team meetings on status and progress ensuring materials are received and circulated on time.
- Demonstrate confidentiality, credibility, and trust.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Act as a gatekeeper for Executive.
- Assist in various projects.
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- High competency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Solutions based problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- 3+ years’ experience with a mortgage servicer, title company or law firm is preferred.
At Greystone, we believe that finding creative solutions for our clients comes from the collaboration of people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that celebrates differences and empowers all individuals with opportunities to channel their entrepreneurial spirit.
Greystone offers a competitive base salary and bonus. The base salary range for this position is $75,000 to $90,000/year. The specific compensation that will be offered is based on an understanding of the hired candidates' qualifications at the time of hire. Employees are eligible for a discretionary bonus based on employee work performance reviewed during the annual review process.