Landreth Lighting seeks a reliable, highly organized Accounting Clerk with excellent client service skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy problem solving for the office as a whole and be comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines. A willingness to take on more responsibility will be rewarded.
The Assistant will perform basic accounting duties for the Controller CPA, support the day-to-day accounting needs of the office staff and give administrative assistance to the President.
Examples of specific duties:
- Execute the accounting aspects of resell transactions (i.e. invoice issuance, vendor payment, sales tax calculation).
- Post revenue by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, vendors and customers.
- Professionally, efficiently and courteously resolve accounting disputes.
- Maintain financial and accounting documentation within the Oasis Sales Software program.
- Identify opportunities for accounting process improvements.
- Nurture relationships on behalf of the President with key customers and vendors.
- Assist project management with submitting and resolving post-sales issues
- Develop proficiency with business application software
- Prepare reports, memos, invoices, letters, and other documents for the President.
- Schedule manufacturer visits, prepare for internal meetings, book group travel, and oversee administrative aspects of company sponsored events.
Associates degree in Accounting
Proficient in computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Orlando, FL: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: One location