VTM Group is looking for an Account Coordinator to help support its high-tech clients. If you enjoy diversity in your day-to-day duties, freedom to manage your own workload in a flexible work environment and a company that truly supports their employees, then keep reading!
VTM Group is proud to offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit package and employee perks.
This is a remote position reporting into our Beaverton, Oregon office.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
- Become familiar with assigned technology clients
- Track project details
- Compile and maintain status reports
- Develop client presentations and reports
- Update client websites
- Work closely with Account Managers to assist on client deliverables
- Perform client relations via email and phone
- Manage the account teams’ internal meetings; including agenda setting, meeting minutes, meeting facilitation, tracking deliverables and post-meeting follow up
- Some travel will be required to face to face client meetings (25% of the time)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with three years of work experience in a business setting or a combination of education and relevant business experience
- Strong history in customer service, project or account coordination
- Intermediate (or better) knowledge of the MS-Office Suite
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, with an emphasis on business correspondence
- Strong public speaking and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and withstand regular and repeated interruptions
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
A little about us:
Our Initiatives & Alliances (I&A) Group provides professional services for some of the world’s most advanced technologies. Learn more about VTM Group by visiting our website at www.vtmgroup.com.
How to apply:
If you are looking to join a dynamic team and meet the above criteria, please submit your resume and desired salary to https://vtmgroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=214&source=aWQ9MTg%3
All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screening (we do not test for marijuana).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote